Sunday, September 10, 2006

Bloddy Awful...

...Used to be what BA was said to stand for. This was in the time before Margret Tacher privatized the airline and it slowly woke up to the fact that customers actually matter.
I'm currently experiencing what it must have been like. I'm at Toulouse airport waiting for the 17.05 to Gatwick to take off. So far the flight is 1.5 hours late and no end appears to be insight. This by itself is not why I'm reminded of the old moniker. It is the fact that no announcement has been made that does. The screen just says boarding opened but no announcement as to the flight being late has been made.


I and the other passengers have noticed the complete absence of an BA aircraft on the tarmac and drawn our conclusions. BA on the other hand apparently is hoping we won't notice a two hour delay.


Sent from my Blackberry Mobile

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home